So last week I acquired a cheap set of macro tubes and this weekend have set about putting them to the test. I’ve learned lots already and hope to show some better examples once I have¬†found a suitable subject.

The first successful shot was simply a spent flower in the garden, I  thought it made a nice image

macro shot of a dead flower

macro shot of a dead flower

The next thing to try was my first real attempt at focus stacking – only four images and photoshop properly creaked when I tried to create the stack, but it got there in the end…

4 image focus stack of some lavendar

4 image focus stack of some lavendar

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This